DADAFAB

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Fashion: Rush Hour

Singapore is known for it's rush hour period especially in the heart of it's business district here in Suntec City. Recently I have made up with my commitment of staying fit and healthy this year hence I started to enroll in fitness gym located here at Suntec so expect this back drop on my future fashion OOTD blog posts. Hahaha! I am wearing statement black shirt from Givenchy and navy shorts from Zalora Singapore. It's pretty obvious how I love Adidas Superstar sneakers like this one. I'm wearing as well sunglasses from Sunnies and snapback from BRXTN. This look will totally keep you look athletic and fashionably ready in any rush hour period.

Sneakers: Adidas Superstar
Snapback: BRXTN

Navy Shorts: Zalora Singapore

Sunglasses: Sunnies

Statement Shirt: Givenchy

No comments:

Post a Comment