DADAFAB

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Fashion: Hoodie Weather

Yes! It's about time to take that hoodie out of your locker coz the rainy season has come. Living in a tropical country where all you get will be heatwaves, humidity and unlimited sun rays, it's good to feel that cold vibes from a morning rain and dress up in layers of course. I have a lot of jackets, cardigans and cover ups that I can't wear most of the time, coz I sweat alot for those who knows me well. 

I'm wearing this versatile gray hoodie jacket from Pull & Bear and classic denim jeans from Bench. I finish this look with my woven leather sneakers from Pull & Bear as well and classic snapback from Billabong. Stay awesome everyone!


Denim Pants - Bench Philippines

Gray Hoodie Jacket - Pull & Bear

Snapback - Billabong Singapore
Woven Leather Sneakers - Pull & Bear


No comments:

Post a Comment