DADAFAB

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Fashion: Like A Pro

Wearing it Like a Pro, that's how you strike a look when travelling. This look came up from a random selection of clothing items in my luggage. I fell in love with this statement shirt from H&M but since it's not weather appropriate, I came up with wearing a plaid shirt from Forever 21 and paired it with this cargo shorts from Pull & Bear. I'm wearing Sperry navy blue boat shoes and throw in some oversized sunnies and white Sporty cap to complete my look. What do you think of this look?

Statement Shirt: H&M
Plaid Shirt: Forever 21 Men
Khaki Shorts: Pull & Bear
Boat Shoes: Sperry

Strolling along Barcelona public park with those pigeons as the back drop, what a view!

Surreal experience at FCB Barcelona, dedicated to all football fanatics!

Post binge-eating look at Barcelona's infamous food market at La Boqueria. 

Like a Pro - hype this look (here)




No comments:

Post a Comment