DADAFAB

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Fashion: COMME des GARCONS

This iconic heart fashion logo was my wishlist ever since I started my personal account in LookBook.  Knowing it's a Japanese clothing brand, I knew the price I need to pay for it when I visited CDG outlet located in Hilton Singapore. Like what they day, if you really like it then you'll have to excuse at all. Got these shirt with little help of friends from Dubai. 

I have 2 shirts now (it's quite addictive though LOL!) both it white colors but different logo color (black & red) Of course need to give some justice to it so I decided to have it paired with this ever comfy jeggings from Folded & Hung. I also got my New Balance sneakers to highlight the red accent of this look together with my red Lexon watch & lastly my red snapback completed this look.

What's your current brand or look addiction? Hope you'll find fashion pieces that are worth of your money too. Go for basic items that can be paired easily or go for strong style items to add some spice into your everyday look. Stay awesome my dear blog followers. 















No comments:

Post a Comment