DADAFAB

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Fashion: Plaid Republic

Checkered patterns will never go out of style. I think it should be everyone's basic fashion staple that never go out of trend in any fashion season. I have few checkered shirt & polos that can be paired to any casual or formal OOTD from usual everyday day wear and to any random formal events.

I got this polo shirt on sale  from Aeropostale Philippines at SM Aura. My undershirt was from Nuvali Republ1c WakePark given by a friend making this outfit having that sporty edge look. I paired it with denim shorts from Cotton On and leather sneakers from Coach Singapore. 

For the accessories, I wore this two toned sunnies from Zumeiz.com and my ever useful Casio vintage watch with some black leather bracelets from Hong Kong. You may wonder why this look seemed to be quite new to your eyes in terms of my usual style, but that's the point as I'm trying to reinvent my usual fashion look and hope this gave you inspiration not to be afraid in wearing what you think is fashion & style through your creative mind.

Fashion: Plaid Republic













No comments:

Post a Comment