DADAFAB

Monday 25 August 2014

Fashion: AERO

Finally I got the chance to share fashion blog post after several unsuccessful photo shoot attempts. I've been planning of fashion outfit shoot at Henderson Waves or Mc Ritchie Reservoir & hopefully I can make it happen soon.

I just went for a beach weekend getaway in Bintan Island Indonesia and part of the tour package we got was a half day tour around the island including this Chinese Temple which was so picturesque enough to have my unplanned photo shoot. 

Thinking of wearing something comfy & stylish, I decided to wear a white Aeropostale shirt that will never go out of style. Recently in Singapore, I've noticed plenty style conscious wearing Aero shirts especially during sunny days. For me its the substitute for avant garde fashion brands like CK top or CDG shirts. The one I'm wearing was from a friend who recently visited NYC (sponsorship) LOL!

What else could go better with it than my all time fave sweat shorts I got from Forever 21, such a great steal esp I can wear it to any top but still doesn't compromise my style & comfort. I also got my new Nike SB online from www.zumeiz.com This Stefan Janoski limited edition tiger stripe sneakers is just to die for. I love it's simplicity & superb style that really fits my kind-of-style. 

Also wore my Casio silver watch & black leather bracelets I bought in Hongkong perfect for my usual black-white-gray kind of style. Just goo enough to have my Canon D700 DSLR to capture some scenic views of the island. Hope you like this post & so keep following my humble blog for more fashion insights & style ideas. 

Chinese Temple Bintan Island Indonesia.






Nike SB Stefan Janoski Tiger Stripe Edition

Forever 21 shorts

Aeropostale white shirt.





No comments:

Post a Comment