DADAFAB

Monday 16 June 2014

INSTAGRAM APRIL & MAY 2014

Another exciting photo diary to share with everyone for my Instagram April & May 2014 blog post. Since I was on hiatus mode in Instagram last April, I decided to post both months combined for this photo diary post. Given the hectic schedule I was able to have some short yet awesome travel escapades in Malaysia & even quick beach getaway in Tanjong Beach Club. There were also random birthday celebrations, night out tripping & dine in situations to catch up with my food blog posts. This period was also another personally challenging stage in my life which I believe is but part of everyone's life growing out of a new stage of maturity. Well I hope you enjoy this blog post guys.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment