DADAFAB

Saturday 17 May 2014

FASHION: GREEN-MINDED

In trying to be the authority on fashion & style, one must have the ultimate fashion taste & hippest style idea especially for Singaporean men. Nowadays, there are so many useful information on men's style to help men upgrade their appearance. So this blog post I'm sharing to everyone will be relevant to the seasoned sartorialist as to the fashion novice, to inspire everyone to dress up in a fail-proof look to get the thumbs up every single time.

The fashion key on this look I wore going to church last weekend was the great colour combo of green plaid shirt from New Yorker I bought few months back in Dubai & the brown Khaki pants I'm wearing as they complemented each other on this laid back stylish look. I was also given an undeniably camo shoes from Oxygen, a fashion retail brand in Philippines & "Tequila" grey sunnies from SM Manila & my ever reliable green watch from G-shock. 

Just loved how my look turned out after doing this mix & match ideas for a green-minded person like me (just kidding). Coz as we all know in fashion, the only constant is change- every season attests to it. So the only ingredient needed is originality. So be yourself & show off what is fashion & style means to you.


Rough & Tough Camouflage Shoes from Oxygen.

Green Plaid Shirt from New Yorker.



Casio GA 110RF 9A Rastafarian Limited Yellow Green Watch Gshock




No comments:

Post a Comment