DADAFAB

Wednesday 30 April 2014

FASHION: SUMMER BLOCKING

Since I decided to focus again on creating fashion blog post, normal lazy Sunday will always turned out to have some sort of fashion photo session wherever I go. Luckily I was able to spent a day-off to watch the movie Transcendence & since my roommate Nathan and I came down the mall 2 hours earlier, we went outside and look for a good spot to strike some pose over the camera.

It was a humid & sunny day so I had a plain H&M tank top that I paired with my ever reliable denim shorts from Cotton On. I've been obsessed lately with colour grey or any shades of it. I used my Givenchy inspired cap I bought also here in Singapore to match my look. Since it looked quite simple for me, I used my checkered plaid shirt & used my old grey sneakers from SM Shoes back in Philippines to create a well-planned OOTD style.

To complete the look & hype up my style that day, I also wore my red Lexon watch & red leather bracelets from Thailand. I love how it came up & still feeling so comfortable but stylish as well.
So don't you dare be afraid to create some fashion inspirations & bring it out to life by wearing it simply the way you want it.




SM Shoes grey sneakers.

H&M grey tank top.

Leather bracelets from Thailand.

Red LEXON watch from Australia.


Cotton On denim shorts.


Point Zero checkered plaid shirt.


Black Givenchy cap.


No comments:

Post a Comment