DADAFAB

Thursday 18 July 2013

DADA FAB | LOOKBOOK

LOOKBOOK is my fashion diary. It is a collection of photographs compiled to show off a model, photographer, a style, or stylist or a clothing line. Usually, bloggers will "model" fashionable looks for that month or season. This give viewers ideas on how to style outfits, or to show what the latest fashions are. It is an especially popular term for fashion bloggers.

Currently I have a total of 75 looks posted since I started in 2011, including 164 Fans, 2,693 Karma & 159 Comments, not bad at all. This website is like my portfolio aside from my personal blog where you can also see every time I'm posting new looks. So here are some of my hyped looks I just wanna share to all of you.























































No comments:

Post a Comment