DADAFAB

Monday 17 June 2013

Haze in Singapore

The skyline of Singapore was once again dominated by the "haze" as seen even on street level at various street in Singapore.

When I woke up this morning, I thought it was due to a fog or someone was burning something near my neighborhood. It was when I opened Yahoo that I realized that the haze episode is back in Singapore again. This is a yearly phenomenon due to prevailing winds from the fire in Indonesia's Sumatra Island. 

The Singapore National Environment Agency (NEA) reported that it hit 155 in terms of the PSI by 10PM (June 17, 2013). This is categorized as "unhealthy" by health organizations in Singapore. 

So to further help avoid any health effects of this, air cleaners from across the market will help to filter the indoor particulates to safeguard our families from the unhealthy haze we are experiencing now. My first job in Singapore was as Sales Associate here in Singapore so I'm quite aware of the existing air cleaning & sterilizing products available to filter such air particulates (haze, dust, odor, bacteria, viruses). 

Click here to check & compare the various air cleaning products for your benefit & consumer needs.

I just compiled some of these photos I saw in Instagram by checking the #haze hashtag & it's not my photo property just for every reader's information. So stay safe everyone & keep educated from the latest info on haze in Singapore through various news platform for more update.




















No comments:

Post a Comment