DADAFAB

Sunday 5 May 2013

INSTAGRAM APRIL 2013

Awesome April for me. I've been so blessed in all aspects of my life & so I'm thankful for that. I noticed as well that I overspent on food tripping & shopping episodes so you'll notice it all in this month photo diary of mine.

New personalized iphone5 cases I ordered from @pinksyscellphonecases



It's never too late for this Starbucks 2013 Planner from Thmmy with <3

Starbucks Hojicha Frappe 

Benefit Pore Minimizer PRO Balm & Skinfood BB Cream

Ang batang office hours ang pasok

Super addicted to this basketball inspired case.

Fish ball noodle & Watermelon juice 

Mickey Mouse POP!

Dinner with awesome friends at Everything with Fries in Orchard Road.

Cheat Night Reward.

In support to the FIPAAC (First International PUC-AUP Alumni Convention).

My first music fest experience. 

Love Fashion Advisory Explicit Content

Birthday cake for Baby Marcus

Singapore Metropolis

Leather sandals from JRunay @ Plaza Singapura

Summer Love

Sunday Situation with friends @ Woodsvale Swimming Pool

For the love of friendships.

Japanese inspired sling bag from JRunway

McDo Strawberry Pancakes

Certified Hubber

Regular night cardio

New stuff for motivation. Yurbuds earphones guaranteed to never fall out.

I can stay here forever.

Topman SS2013 collections

Always be happy @ Happy Lemon

Armani x Nutella

Shopping Therapy @ Topman

Wake me up frappucino

Supreme x Pull & Bear

Osaka Tamago Yakisoba & Macha Float

New sunnies to die for from @vogueshoppe

New colleagues from Starhub Novel.

Ermahgerd Online Shop is the best.

Toast Box Floss

Love Hate Relationship

Fries 2 Fries (Frank by OCBC) Design your own card.

Energie shoes from sis! Love this

View from my office @ Commonwealth MRT Station

Cotton On forever

3D Shirt from Recoil. Dope much!

Supreme Sunday

SWAG Sunday

Blog moments @ The House of Robert Timms

Awesome jeans from Cheap Monday

My deadly ring from Escape night market

Vegan diet for a change

Stressed soul & haggard face in gray

Kimchi Fried Rice

Denim 2 denim @ Haw Par Technocentre

Skull bracelets in all colors

Red velvet indulgence

Off to Underwater World Singapore

New sunnies from @vogueshoppe

Catching up with Beshy & Baby

YSL vs Angry Birds

Back to my world

Magical view @ Cloud Forest in Gardens by the Bay

Shine bright like a diamond

Legoland Malaysia tickets for two

Rayban vs. Super with Dr. Mark

Whooper Bite @ Legoland Malaysia

Aero Monday

Buhay Call Center

Magnum Mini in Pistacchio & Giandua Nougat flavors

No comments:

Post a Comment