DADAFAB

Tuesday 2 April 2013

FOOD: Happy Lemon

Happy Lemon is one of the latest craze in the Philippines. I saw this drink flooding on Instagram back then where I got interested of giving it a try. Their menu offers refreshing drinks which includes Lemon Series, Rock Salt Cheese, Mousse Spin, Cocoa & Coffee, Specialty Drinks, Milk Tea & Fresh Fruit Tea. Happy Lemon does not only provide fresh tea to the consumers but also a tea culture & experience of colorful, healthy, hygiene and trendy which match the lifestyle of teenagers.

Singapore can definitely have the experience of Happy Lemon in their outlet in ION Orchard (here). If you need to have an energizer & awakening drink while shopping around, I recommend of giving it a try.

Happy Lemon Logo


Happy Lemon for 3.

I ordered the salted cheese series.

The white cream on top has addictive taste.



The latest Rock Salt Cheese Series.

My olders sister patiently waiting for her drink.

My younger sister Diane busy with her phone.

First taste look.

Satisfied look after my first experience.

Discover your perfect drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment